Before booking your tour, please read the following conditions
- The tour price quoted is based at the time of advertising (including foreign exchange rates) and are accordingly subject to change without notice. Vita Italian Tours reserves the right on written notice to you to vary the cost of the tour if there is any significant change in currency exchange rates occurring prior to payment by you of the balance of the price of the tour.
- Items included and not included in the tour price are listed in the information provided for each individual tour.
- Items definitely not included in the price of the tour are airfares, airport taxes and travel insurance.
- A deposit of AUD $500 per person will secure you a place on your selected tour and this amount is paid directly to Vita Italian Tours or through your designated travel agent. The deposit must be paid within 14 days of booking. Payment of any balance of the price of the tour must be made to Vita Italian Tours or through your designated travel agent no later than 90 days before the start of the tour. All bookings made within 90 days of the tour commencement date must be paid in full when booking.
- To cancel your booking, you must do so in writing to Vita Italian Tours. Vita Italian Tours cancellation policy is:
a. if cancellation occurs before 90 days from the start date of the tour you will forfeit your deposit.
b. if you cancel between 90 – 60 days before the start date of the tour, you forfeit 25% of the tour cost.
c. if you cancel between 60 – 30 days before the start date of the tour, you will forfeit 50% the total cost of the tour. d. if you cancel less than 30 days before the start date of the tour, you will forfeit the total cost of the tour.
- Vita Italian Tours requires each traveller have a comprehensive travel insurance policy. Before travelling on a Vita Italian Tour, we require evidence of travel insurance and an emergency contact number for each traveller.
- No refund will be made if you cancel any of the tour services (including, by way of example, meals, accommodation, day trips).
- You are responsible for holding all valid travel documents at the time of travel and satisfy any health, visa or other requirements that apply to places you intend to visit.
- Vita Italian Tours include walking and other activities which involve varying degrees of physical exertion. You should seek medical advice if you have any reason to think that you are unable to undertake the tour or any aspect of the tour.
- Payments for services offered by Vita Italian Tours are made directly to Vita Italian Tours or through your designated travel agent. Vita Italian Tours keeps all client monies in a Trust Customer Account until disbursement in respect of the services to be provided related to your booking. Agreement to these conditions and the payment by you of the deposit amount will be deemed to be your direction to disburse such monies.
- Vita Italian Tours will not accept any liability for any accommodation, travel arrangement or scheduled activity on the itinerary or any other incidental matter which was cancelled or varied due to causes beyond the control of Vita Italian Tours.
- Vita Italian Tours booked through your designated travel agent are subject to their terms and conditions and those of each of the concerns with whom that agent may make such travel and accommodation arrangements. We are not liable for cancellation of journeys, deviations, delays or the failure to provide seats, berths or facilities for carrying or storing luggage or failure to provide accommodation, nor for any alteration or change of any kind made by airlines or accommodation services following the acceptance of any booking.
- Except as required or implied by legislation Vita Italian Tours gives no express warranty in relation to the tour and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Vita Italian Tours. To the extent that such terms and conditions may lawfully be excluded all warranties are expressly excluded. Vita Italian Tours does not accept any liability for any act, omission, default or neglect by ourselves, our servants or agents or by the servants of agents of airlines or accommodation services for injury, damage or loss to persons or goods whatsoever and howsoever the same may be caused.
- Vita Italian Tours has the right to decline any booking. Similarly, Vita Italian Tours may require any participant to withdraw from the tour if in its opinion the actions of that participant are or have been offensive or detrimental to the tour as a whole, in which event no refund will be given.
- These terms and conditions are to be construed with and governed by the Laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and Vita Italian Tours and you submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia.
Solito Investments Pty Ltd (ACN 108 308 434 | ABN 49 585 472 899) trading as Vita Italian Tours/Pronto Travel.