What can you expect?
The Flavours of Bologna Food and Wine tour highlights Italy’s rich cultural and culinary heritage. Experience specialty lunches, dinners and winery tours whilst visiting the central regions of Bologna, Emilia Romagna and Tuscany.
Experience Authentic Food and Wine in Tuscany
Beginning in Bologna, the centre of some of the world’s most famous culinary delights, the tour combines the love of food with visits to the fascinating medieval and Renaissance towns of Emilia Romagna and Tuscany. The journey ends in Florence after an extended stay in a luxurious villa surrounded by vineyards and olive groves in the heart of the Chianti Valley.
Your tour group will eat meals Italian style; It is all about sharing food and moments. It is a way of life, an expression of something simple, beautiful and pure.
A Vita Italian Tour is personally guided by experienced Italian speakers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday in Italy. The family team, along with their team of local experts, will escort you throughout your stay to ensure you have a wonderful experience.
- Travel through Italy and indulge your tastebuds in the glorious flavours from around the country.
- Visit Bologna, Modena, Reggio Emilia, Parma, Panzano, Pienza, Radda, Castellina and Florence.
- Visit a rural agriturismo in the UNESCO world-heritage area of the Val d’ Orcia. Experience a slow-food lunch of gourmet produce sourced on-site.
- See famous landmarks and special spots only the locals know.
- Learn how the delicious traditional bolognese tortellini is created.
- Learn the origins and taste authentic Prosciutto di Parma, balsamic vinegar of Modena, Parmigiano Reggiano, olive oil, wines, and other local delicacies – directly from local producers.
- Leisurely stroll through gorgeous landscapes and towns less travelled.
- Stay in a villa with a swimming pool, and private gardens.
- Travel through some of the most beautiful countrysides in Tuscany.
- Visit multiple wineries throughout the tour.
2024 Tour Departure: Flavours of Bologna Small Group Tour (10 Days / 9 Nights)
- 27 May 2024 – 05 June 2024 (Fully Booked)
2025 Tour Departure: Flavours of Bologna Small Group Tour (10 Days / 9 Nights)
- 26 May 2025 – 04 June 2025
Early-bird bookings for the 2025 departure. Places are limited.
Contact us to find out more.
Private Tour/ Independent Travel: If the tour dates do not fit with your travel plans or independent travel is more your style, why not let Vita Italian Tours plan a tailor-made self-drive or chauffeur driven private itinerary/tour for you. Contact us to enquire today.