What can you expect?
This tour is designed for small groups to enjoy and experience some of the most spectacular scenery in Europe. Lago di Como (Lake Como), Lago di Garda (Lake Garda) and the Dolomites welcome visitors to an oasis of peace and tranquillity in an unspoilt environment.
These areas are rich in ancient culture and tradition and dotted with beautiful villages; all with their own special charm and unmatched hospitality.
Explore Milan’s Famous Architecture
The tour starts in Milan, the economic heart of Italy, where the group will enjoy a two day visit of the centre of Milan which will include a special tour of Castello Sforzesco and the famous gothic styled Duomo.
Experience The Breathtaking Lake Como And Lake Garda
After Milan, we travel to Italy’s most beautiful lake: Lake Como. Our stay will be in the picturesque town of Bellagio. A special ferry ride will take the group on a scenic ride around the lake to enjoy the romantic settings of Menaggio, Tremezzo and Cernobbio. Then we set off to Lake Garda before the scenic spectacle of La Grande Strada delle Dolomiti (the Great Dolomites Road).
Your expert tour leaders, together with their team of local experts, will give you the opportunity to experience these very special parts of Italy. There will be daily strolls with many stops at mountain retreats which provide wonderful eating delights together with unparalleled views. This tour is characterised by a la carte menus and delicious local wines.
The tour comes to an end in beautiful Venice in Piazzale Roma.
- Explore famous Milan, the global capital of fashion and design.
- Experience Italy’s most beautiful lake, Lake Como (Lago di Como). The group will take a slow boat and meander from village to village before reaching the beautiful town of Bellagio.
- See everything the Northern Lakes has to offer, from Milan to Riva del Garda to Lake Misurina to Venice.
- You will be personally guided by the experienced directors of Vita Italian Tours and their team of local experts. With deep knowledge of the area through generations of family living in these areas, experience the areas only the locals go.
- An exclusive experience with a maximum of 14 guests in our small group tour.
2024 Tour Departure: Northern Lakes & Dolomites Tour (11 Days/ 10 Nights)
- 24 June 2024 – 04 July 2024 (Final Places)
2025 Departure: Northern Lakes & Dolomites Tour (11 Days / 10 Nights):
- 23 June 2025 – 03 July 2025
Early-bird bookings for the 2025 departure. Places are limited.
Contact us to find out more.
Private Tour/Independent Travel: If the tour dates do not fit with your travel plans or independent travel is more your style, why not let Vita Italian Tours plan a tailor-made self-drive or chauffeur driven private itinerary/tour for you. Contact us to enquire today.